The Howard County Historical Society...is an active, diverse group of people who care about the preservation of our heritage
The historical society has the responsibility of maintaining the historic Seiberling Mansion - and a collection of over 60,000 artifacts representing Howard County's rich history.
Recognizing and preserving our cultural heritage through the activities of the Howard County Historical Society is an enjoyable way to maintain contact with tradition. You can help us preserve our past for the future by becoming a member of this growing organization. Membership benefits vary, but include:
- Free admission to the museum
- Historical society's quarterly publication, Footprints
- discounts on museum merchandise
- Invitations to special events and educational programs
- Invitation to the annual meeting
- Membership recognition in society publication
- And, for some levels, discounts on facility rentals
You may enroll your membership online and pay with PayPal (Choose "Support" from the menu, then click on "Membership"). Membership brochures are also available in the museum and historical society offices, or call 452-4314 to request a brochure by mail.