The Howard County Historical Society...
is a diverse group of people - of all ages - who share an interest in history and care about preserving our heritage.
We are the custodians of Howard County history and are responsible for maintaining the historic Seiberling Mansion. the adjacent Elliott House, and a collection of over 60,000 artifacts representing the county's rich history.
Recognizing and preserving our cultural heritage through the activities of the Howard County Historical Society is an enjoyable way to maintain contact with tradition. You can help us preserve our past for the future by becoming a member of this growing organization. Membership benefits vary, but include:
- Free admission to the museum
- Historical society's quarterly publication, Footprints
- discounts on museum merchandise
- Invitations to special events and educational programs
- Invitation to the annual meeting
- Membership recognition in society publication
- And, for some levels, discounts on facility rentals
Become a member today! (see below). Membership brochures are also available in the museum and historical society offices, or call 452-4314 to request one by mail.